PANTONE FHI Specifier and Guide Set
Portable and versatile colour referencing for the office and on the go.
Explore 2,310 of the Pantone Fashion, Home and Interiors (FHI) Colours in a convenient, travel-friendly bundle with perforated chips to share ideas. Market-driven colours for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products and more.
This guide is made out of TPG (Textile Paper – Green), which means all lead pigments and chromium have been removed to make this eco-friendly whilst maintaining the same colour integrity. To specify colours for soft goods, it matches Pantone’s FHI Textile Cotton System (TCX). For ease of use, handling and storage, the guide and specifier are in a compact two-volume set, perfect for client meetings, on-site reviews and sample shopping.
Use this for accurate colour communication, chips attach to sketches and design files for quality colour assurance at every stage of product development. Ideal for palette development and presentations as each colour features six tear-out chips.
- Features 2,310 FHI colours, including the 210 market-driven colours launched in 2015 - arranged in a chromatic format to enhance inspiration and speed up production
- Two portable handheld fan guides and two-volume desk reference binder
- Store guides safely with rigid storage sleeve located inside each specifier binder
- Paper chip saver is included to help easily organise and store loose chips
- Ring-bound to accommodate replacement chip pages when colours run out (sold separately)
Pantone reference: FHIP230N