PANTONE FHI Cotton Passport
Accurate colour reference guide for textiles, interiors and fashion.
This cotton passport guide is essential to get colours right for designers and students; the accurate industry-standard guide for colour reference, visualisation and inspiration for textiles, interiors and fashion. Benefit from 2,310 Fashion Home & Interiors (FHI) and the 210 market-relevant colours launched in 2015.
You can view the entire Pantone FHI library at a glance; it’s packaged in an accordion-style format. Elevate your creativity on the go, take this to fabric shopping, showrooms, client meetings and textile mills as it’s designed for convenience in a compact and easy to carry guide. A single colour separation mask is included so that you can focus on a single colour and make decisions quicker.
- 2,310 FHI colours in accordion-style pages to allow you to view it all at once
- Each page features 65 1.5 x 1 cm cotton chips, affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing the numeric location for each colour
- Each colour refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card
- Single-volume cotton colour reference in a portable, folio-style format
Pantone reference: FHIC200