PANTONE FHI Cotton Chip Set (2015 Edition)
Versatile and compact FHI Cotton Chips book set for specifying and visualising colour.
Select, compare and share with this Pantone Fashion, Home and Interiors (FHI) Cotton Chip Set. You’ll find 2,310 removable FHI colour chips including 210 industry-relevant colours launched in 2015, all in a compact two binder set. Compare colours easily with the removable, replaceable chips, as each chip identifies the colour name, number and location in the book. This is an ideal set for designers and colourists to build palettes and communicate and present mood boards for soft home, textiles and apparel products.
The swatches are 100% cotton and mounted on non-optically brightened, durable and recyclable paper pages. For intuitive selection, chips are arranged chromatically and each page features thirty-five chips. Coordinate colours with soft and hard home products as each colour chip corresponds to a Pantone FHI Textile Cotton System (TCX) standard swatch card. You will also receive the Pantone Color Manager software to download – digital values available.
- Features 2,310 FHI industry-relevant colours for inspiration
- Colours arranged chromatically with an index located at the back for details on each colour
- Chips are removable and each chip identifies the colour location
- Two volume binder set, 35 chips (1” x 1”) on each page
- Pantone Color Manager software included
Pantone reference: FHIC400
*CtO - Terms and Conditions Apply