£3,816.00 incl. VAT
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply
The Graphiclite SOFV-1xiQ is a desktop soft proofing system that:
- Provides accurate color comparison between a computer monitor and a hard copy proof or print
- Enables superb lighting uniformity by meeting ISO 3664:2009 D50 light quality for superior color rendition
- Removes the manual processes and guess work from soft proofing
- Establishes an automated streamlined process that provides repeatable accuracy and superior quality
- Improves efficiency by providing wireless connectivity between your workstation and the viewing station—no USB required
High iQ Sensor
The iQ light sensor wirelessly communicates with the Soft View desktop viewing station. The hand-held sensor’s unique design enables it to measure the light striking a flat surface, capturing the brightness level of the monitor. It automatically transmits the data to the viewing station. This data is used to calibrate the light level of the viewing station to achieve an optimal match to the luminosity of the monitor. The iQ sensor also automatically calibrates the viewing station. During the automatic calibration process, the sensor adjusts for ambient room light and linearizes the brightness of the viewing station to provide push-button setting to 500 lux, the ISO standard for soft proof color viewing.
Premier Desktop Viewer
The SOFV-1xiQ viewing station features an integrated processor which enables wireless communication with the iQ sensor, automatic monitor luminance matching, automatic calibration, and ambient light monitoring. Like all products in the Graphiclite family, the SOFV-1xiQ ensures that ISO 3664:2009 D50 standards are met.
Features of the viewing station include:
- Adjustable light shields for upper and lower luminaires to enhance light uniformity
- A steel viewing surface to allow the use of magnets (included with unit) to hold artwork
- Removable side walls for viewing of larger pieces
- Digital dimming control for precise light level adjustment
- Easy access front panel user controls
Easy, Automated Calibration
In order to have an accurate image comparison, the luminance of the viewing station and monitor need to match. A system to accurately and consistently achieve this has not been available until the revolutionary new Graphiclite Soft View SOFV-1xiQ.Traditional procedures for matching the white light of a viewing station to a monitor include visually adjusting the brightness and using a light measuring device. These approaches put the burden of monitor-to-viewer calibration on the user. The Soft View SOFV-1xiQ transforms calibration from a manual skill based process to an automated and streamlined process that is accomplished in three easy steps.
In addition to providing precise calibration to the ISO 3664:2009 specified light level of 500 Lux, the iQ sensor allows the Soft View to maintain calibration and linearization of light output by testing the viewer’s location for excess ambient light conditions
Higher Quality and Production Efficiency
A proficient soft proofing system will shorten the production cycle, reduce cost, and improve customer satisfaction. The Soft View SOFV-1xiQ from GTI guarantees calibration and accurate luminance between a monitor and hard copy proof with a push of a button. There are no wires, no computer, no software and no hassles.