EIZO FORIS NOVA 21.6-inch 4K OLED Monitor
Inspired by the colour management monitor solutions in EIZO’s ColorEdge series, the FORIS NOVA boasts a 21.6-inch OLED panel designed for colour critical work such as post-production, 3DCG and the media/entertainment industry. The ideal monitor for photographers, videographers and designers, the dynamic range and depth of detail makes the FORIS NOVA crucial for colour intensive work, displaying over one billion pixels for a truly immersive experience.
Hugely popular in the media and entertainment industry, the EIZO FORIS NOVA is ideal for broadcast work with a colour range aspect of 80% BT.2020. This allows the human eye to see a greater depth of colour contrast.
The slim OLED panel means that each individual pixel can be precisely managed and illuminates itself. Unlike LCD screens which are backlit, the technology in OLED means that there is no need for backlighting as each pixel lights up in its respective colours. This produces in an even darker black, resulting in an outstanding 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio for finely nuanced highlights, something that is not possible on conventional monitors.
It’s finished within a sleek aluminium bezel that perfectly complements the extremely slimline panel in a grey Tri-colour scheme for an unimposing and high-quality look in any environment.
- 21.6” 4K extraordinarily thin OLED panel
- Native resolution: 3840 x 2160 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Pixel density: 204 ppi
- 80% BT.2020 coverage and the capability to display over 1 billion colours
- Measuring 525.8 mm (width) x 364.7 mm (height)
- Equipped with 2 HDMI inputs
- USB port supplies power to a media streaming device
- Supports HDR10 and HLG
- Response Time (typical): 0.04 ms (black-white-black)