Eizo ColorEdge CG248-4K Monitor
The Eizo ColorEdge CG248-4K monitor’s wide colour gamut display achieves 99% of the Adobe RGB colour space. It can show an impressive one billion colours simultaneously thanks to it’s 10-bit simultaneous display. It is designed specifically for discerning photographers, graphic designers, videographers (including those working with 4K content) and retouching experts.
Eizo ColorEdge CG248 Key Features
- 5-Year Warranty
The monitor is backed by a manufacturer’s 5-year warranty that covers all components including the LCD panel. EIZO can do this because it manufacturers its products at its own factories. This allows EIZO to keep close control over production quality and ensure that its monitors are built to last for 5 years.Zero Bright Pixels
EIZO guarantees this product will be free from bright sub-pixels for six months from purchase date for purchases made on September 1, 2015 or later.
- Built-in selfcalibration sensor allows you to schedule the monitor to self-calibrate at specific times even when the monitor is switched off or not connected to the computer
- The monitor comes with EIZO’s own ColorNavigator 6 software which eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device
- There is uniformity across the complete panel with Eizo’s patented digital uniformity equalizer (DUE). This gives less than a 3 Delta-E difference when certified at the factory, which is less than can be detected by the human eye
- With its 4K UHD display, it is ideal for today’s high resolution photographer.
- Designed specifically with the 4K video creator in mind.
The latest IPS (In Plane Switching) LED backlit panel technology ensures there is minimal colour shift at normal viewing angles and provides a stable display in just 7 minutes.
The matt screen provides minimal reflection and the panel, along with the included shading hood, can be used in both landscape and portrait modes. The height is also fully adjustable.
**Please Note** This monitor has higher than standard resolution that requires a compatible graphics card to drive it correctly.
Please check your computer has either an HDMI or Display Port connection that will output the screen's native resolution.
If in doubt please call.