X-Rite iCPlate II Basic Upgrade to iCPlate2 XT
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply
The X-Rite iCPlate II Basic can be upgraded to the iCPlate2 XT which offers additional professional functionality, through a simple key code.
The X-Rite iCPlate 2 XT boasts all the functionality of the iCPlate II Basic together with professional levels of plate reading accuracy and a number of features, in compliance with the FOGRA Measuring Bar (FMB) and offers high camera resolution, automatic calibration and dot measurement accuracy.
The X-Rite iCPlate 2 XT is ideal for users who need to troubleshoot their plates and it also helps to diagnose problems and measures Dot area.
The X-Rite iCPlate2 XT offers a superior, built-in object recognition algorithm which eliminates dust and scratches as it reads your plates. The high-resolution camera system measures a wide variety of plate types both positive and negative, including AM, FM and hybrid screens.
- Primary function - Simple plate measurement checks
- Accuracy - Generic mode to accurately read all supported plated types
- Repeatability - High repeatability
- Standard plate support - Supports most popular plate types
- Process-less plate support - Supports high contrast process-less plates such as AGFA Azura and Fuji Pro T low latency plates
- Ease of use - Easy to position with a highly visible target
- Connectivity - Serial connection
- Software - Includes Capture Tool
X-Rite iCPlate2 XT Features
By upgrading to X-Rite iCPlate 2 XT you can take advantage of numerous additional functions and features, including:
- Dot area percentage and size (diameter) measurement
- Screen ruling and angle
- Visual coverage (X – 0.22 D)
- Visual specification and plate characteristic analysis
- Measurement samples include standard offset and process-less, polyester, positive, paper, film and negative plates
- AM, FM and Hybrid screening
- Measurement storage – 100