Amazing images deserve amazing colour.
Claim your 1-year complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan!
X-Rite have the solutions to completely eliminate your colour headaches with a range of products designed to ensure complete colour accuracy throughout your workflow. Not only will this provide you with confidence and peace of mind, it will also save you time, money and the frustration of re-editing a portfolio of inaccurate images.
When purchasing selected X-Rite products, this offer gives you a complimentary one-year subscription to Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC, and most of all, a colour workflow that you can count on. It really is the perfect partnership for anybody serious about creating stunning, colour-accurate images.
But hurry, this offer is only available until 31st December 2019 throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Find out more at xritephoto.eu/adobe
Made for Professional Monitor Display Calibration
Now supports ColorTRUE Mobile CalibrationThe X-Rite i1Display Pro is an ideal solution for those requiring a professional standard display calibration and in-depth analysis of one, or more monitors, and also projectors. Using X-Rite’s next-generation i1Profiler software, its ‘advanced mode’ will allow you to define specific options for a custom profile, as well as offering in-depth, quality assurance results for complete flexibility and control.
- Supports all displays, including wide gamut monitors
- Display quality check and trending over time
- Intuitive, with a 5 times quicker than standard, measurement speed
- PANTONE spot color optimisation
- Consistently accurate on-screen colour for total peace of mind
i1Profiler SoftwareThe i1Display Pro uses the next-generation of i1Profiler software and offers a choice of ‘basic’ or ‘advanced’ modes for the ultimate in flexible control. The ‘basic’ mode offers a wizard-driven interface, with pre-defined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. The ‘advanced’ mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows, together with display testing and quality assurance tools.
The i1Display Pro boasts ultra-modern design and incorporates the functions of monitor and projector profiling within a sleek, compact and fully integrated device.
Custom Patch SetsThe i1Display Pro also allows you to create custom patch sets to optimise your profiles. You can select a combination of patch set sizes, extract colours from specific images or PANTONE spot colours, chosen from the included PANTONE Color Manager Software.
Functions and FeaturesThe i1Display Pro offers great functions and features providing easy, accurate and professional standard display calibration, including:
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) - Adjusts your display hardware to speed up the whole process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Advanced Filter & Optical Systems - For unrivalled colour accuracy
- i1Profiler Interface - With ‘Basic’ and ‘Advanced’ modes for the ultimate in flexible control
- Ambient Light Smart Control - Optimises profiles based on lighting conditions
- Flare Correct™ - Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by glare on your screen, to ensure totally accurate results
- Faster - Five times faster than other devices
- Advanced Profile Settings - Provide flexibility and control
- Profile Optimisation - For user-defined, or PANTONE spot colours
- Multiple Monitor and Workgroup profiling
- Quality Assurance - Monitor uniformity, PASS/FAIL, deltaE tests and colour accuracy trending over time
- Projectors - Quickly and accurately create projector profiles and see your images on the ‘big screen’ with complete colour confidence
- Support - Technologically advanced filter and optical systems delivers unrivalled calibration for the latest displays, including LED & Wide Gamut monitors
- Field Upgradeable - Spectral calibration makes the i1Display Pro ‘upgradeable in the field’ so is future proofed to support forthcoming monitor technology
- Peace of Mind - With a 2-year warranty
Next Day Delivery to UK mainland
Manufacturer code: EODIS3
Click here to download the PDF Brochure