Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light that brings tremendous versatility to any shoot. Designed for portrait and location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS is a bi-colour, location LED light with a unique ‘ultra-thin’ design concept. Weighing in at under 1.5kg and just 1cm(<1”) thick, AEOS is one of the most portable lights on the market.
Featuring a powerful light output (5750 lux @ 3ft), industry leading colour accuracy (CRI:96+) for perfect skin tones, and unrivalled battery performance (3 hours on a single 95 w/h battery), AEOS is the ultimate light for any location shoot.
Uniquely, AEOS includes integrated aluminium handles, giving you the freedom to ‘work the light’ to achieved your desired lighting setup. A high quality professional ball head is also included as standard, providing full 360° rotation and 200° of tilt when mounted on a light stand.
AEOS simply eliminates the need for time consuming lighting setups, providing you more time to unleash your creativity, and to compose the perfect shot.
AEOS also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight’s patented industry first features, to maximize creativity, and streamline your workflow.
- High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) provides a powerful HSS flash mode with zero recycle time at 200% of the maximum continuous light output for traditional photographic workflows, enabling you to ‘freeze action’. This feature eliminates the need for users shooting both stills and video to buy a strobe, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- CineSFX™ provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- True Aperture Dimming™ calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- Designer Fade™ provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
- AccuColour™ LED phosphor technology ensures the AEOS delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:96+, TLCI 91) eliminating the need to spend time and money correcting colour and skin tones in post production.
What the experts are saying
“The Rotolight AEOS really is the ultimate light for location and portrait photographers who want something powerful, yet portable and easy to carry, with a beautiful soft light output. AEOS will simply enable you to get shots no one else can.”
Jason Lanier, Sony Artisan of Imagery and award winning photographer
“The AEOS is exactly the light that filmmakers and gaffers have been crying out for. Integrating the handles into the actual light just adds that dimension of flexibility to it and allows users to move and manipulate the light quickly and easily in order to get that perfect shot. I can see filmmakers and photographers alike getting great use out of this new light.”
Stefan Lange, Visual FX veteran (Batman, James Bond ‘Spectre’ and Tomb Raider)
KEY FEATURES :
- Designed For Portrait / Location Photo & Video
- Bi-Colour (6300-3150k) with Accurate Kelvin Display
- High Speed Sync (HSS) Flash Mode (at 200% of max. continuous light output), No Recycle Time
- Ultra-Thin, Industry leading Lightweight Design (< 1.5kg/ 3lb)
- Integrated Aluminium Handles & Pro Ball Head for 360 rotation included
- Powerful, soft light output (5750 lux at 3ft), signature catch light
- Unrivalled battery performance (3 Hours w 95w/h battery)
- Accucolour™ Technology For Best In Class Colour Rendering CRI>96, Tlci 91
- Cinesfx Mode ™ Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv etc)
- True Aperture Dimming™ Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- Totally Flicker Free Output, at any frame rate
- Designer Fade ™ for Custom Fade Up/ Fade Down for interviews/ video
- Includes 4 piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), V lock battery plate(battery not included), DMX, Ball Head