PANTONE FHI 2-in-1 Cotton and Colour Guide Bundle
Use to accurately reference colours across paper and cotton textures.
All you need for Fashion, Home and Interiors (FHI) with a total of 2,310 colours in this FHI Bundle. This set combines the Pantone FHI Cotton Passport and the Pantone FHI Color Guide to mix and match textures to elevate your design potential.
The Pantone FHI Cotton Passport guide is essential to get colours right for designers and students; the accurate industry-standard guide for colour reference, visualisation and inspiration for textiles, interiors and fashion. You can view the entire Pantone FHI library at a glance; it’s packaged in an accordion-style format. Elevate your creativity on the go, take this to fabric shopping, showrooms, client meetings and textile mills as it’s designed for convenience in a compact and easy to carry format.
The Pantone FHI Color Guide is essential to select and verify colours to enhance your designs and communicate colour for ceramics, textiles, clothes, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories and leather goods. You can view, reference and multi-task with this convenient portable guide in the office, lab or on the go – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. This guide is made out of TPG (Textile Paper – Green), which means all lead pigments and chromium have been removed to make this eco-friendly whilst maintaining the same colour integrity.
- Each page features 65 1.5 x 1 cm cotton chips, affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing the numeric location for each colour
- Each colour refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card
- Single-volume cotton colour reference in a portable, folio-style format
- A single colour separation mask is included to focus on individual colours
Pantone reference: FHIC200
- Colours are arranged chromatically with corresponding name and number with all new colours displayed at the front of volume one
- Hand-held portable fan deck in two-guide set
- The FHI TPG colours for hard surfaces match back to FHI TCX for textiles and goods
- The Lacquer coated papers can be used to specify colours on non-fabric materials and hard home goods (TPG).
Pantone reference: FHIP110N