PANTONE Portable Guide Studio
Bring your designs to life with 294 new Pantone colours.
Comprehensive and convenient colour for graphics and print
This collection brings you inspiration on-the-go with eight essential Pantone Graphics guides in one compact carrying case. Complete your collection with the latest 5,894 spot, spot-to-process, process and specialty spot colours – including all 294, new industry- and trend-relevant colours. Have endless creative choices with all 2,161 traditional spot colours, 2,135 spot-to-process colours, 2,868 four-colour process colours and 865 specialty metallic, pastel and neon spot colours.
- Includes Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
- Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
- CMYK (Coated & Uncoated)
- Metallics Guide (Coated)
- Pastels & Neons Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
The Portable Guide Studio makes it easy for graphic, print, and digital designers to have access to Pantone’s Colour tools, even while travelling, for inspiration, specification, colour comparison. and quality control. It even comes with a convenient travel and carrying case that protects and stores the guides when not in use. For your ease of viewing and portability, the guides are printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights in eight portable fan decks.
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Colours arranged in chromatic format with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- The index in the back of each guide provides a numeric location for each colour
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Use for comparing spot-to-process colour; logos and branding; packaging; digital design; and animation
This product includes a free download of Pantone Color Manager software worth £90, upon product registration.
Pantone reference: GPG304A (replaces GPG304M)