Pantone FHI Color Specifier & Color Guide Set
Refreshed, Restyled & Required with 315 new Pantone FHI colours.
A versatile and portable bundle for referencing and communicating all FHI colours.
Visualise, communicate and create with 315 new Fashion, Home & Interior (FHI) colours included with the full collection of 2,625 Pantone FHI colours in this convenient and portable bundle for inspiration for hard and soft goods. A versatile and portable bundle that you can use to reference and communicate colour with clients and suppliers - whether you are in the office, lab or on the go. Use this to share accurate colours, build palettes and create mood boards for hard home, ceramics, textiles, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods.
Correlate colour on both hard and soft surfaces – the lacquer coated TPG (Textile Paper-Green) colours match TCX (Textile Cotton System) so that you can coordinate colours for textile, paint, and coated surfaces, such as leather or metal. Achieve colour accuracy when evaluating colour as the removable chips come on perforated lacquer coated paper and have a three-sided colour bleed. For ease of use and convenience, colours are arranged chromatically by colour family.
- 2,625 FHI industry-relevant colours, including the latest 315 Pantone FHI colours
- Color Specifier comes in two-volume desk reference binder format and displays seven colours per page, with six tear-away chips (5/8” x 5/8”) per colour
- Color Guide comes in two portable, handheld fan guides and features seven colours per page
- TPG is an eco-friendly lacquer formulation that matches Pantones TPX colours to visualise colour on both soft and hard surfaces
- An improved chromatic layout organises all 2,625 FHI colours by colour family
Pantone reference: FHIP230A (replaces FHIP230N)