PANTONE Solid Guide Set - now on clearance.
Old Pantone reference: GP1605N
New Pantone reference: GP1605M
Solid Guide Set includes all four spot colour guides: Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated, Pastels & Neons, and Metallics. With 2,732 colours in the Pantone Matching System, Solid Guide Set provides designers the greatest array of Pantone’s market-driven spot colours. Use this set for branding, packaging, marketing materials, signage and when spot colour printing is critical.This set contains the 2016 edition of the Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated, Pastels & Neons and the 2019 edition of Metallics. Click here for the latest guides with 294 new colours just added in 2019.
- Four portable, handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (148 gsm for coated and 118 gsm for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Complete collection of all Pantone spot colours: 1,867 traditional spot colours, 865 metallics, 154 pastels, and 56 neons
- Each colour displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colours displayed in the front of both Formula Guides
- Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for logos & branding, packaging and colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- Complete assortment of Pantone spot colour fan guides in one cost-saving bundle
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving colour on printed materials