PANTONE FHI Color Guide – Color of the Year 2019 Limited Edition
Your colour inspiration for 2019 – Living Coral, a vibrant yet mellow shade that has golden undertones. A two-guide set for hard home and fashion accessories.
Effortlessly match the appearance of colours on products with this Fashion, Home and Interiors Color Guide that comes with 2,310 colours including the 210 industry relevant colours launched in 2015. Ideal to fuel your inspiration for ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion and leather goods for accurate specification and production. You’ll find a soft-touch cover inside with a full page of Living Coral 16-1546, why it was selected for 2019 and additional copy pages in a limited edition Color of the Year box.
For ease of use, colours are arranged in chromatic format with the 210 colours launched in 2015 displayed at the front in a portable fan deck, so that you can use in the office, lab or on the go. This guide is made out of TPG (Textile Paper – Green), which means all lead pigments and chromium have been removed to make this eco-friendly whilst maintaining the same colour integrity.
- 2,310 colours, including 210 market-driven colours launched in 2015
- Portable fan deck in a two-guide set
- Seven colours per page on 1.6” x 0.8” colour blocks produced using lacquer stripe coating on paper
- Each colour referenced by a corresponding name and number
- Earth-friendly coating formulation with the same colour integrity
Pantone reference: FFC204