The NCS Atlas presents all 1950 NCS Original colours in a clear, concise format, making it ideal for graphic design and architectural studios.
The NCS Atlas includes the NCS Colour Circle and the 40 NCS Colour Triangles, which represent the variation of nuance for each point of the NCS Colour Circle, together with a page of pure and tinted greys.
The NCS Atlas enables calculation of light reflectance values and colour saturation for all colours and also includes a full explanation of how the NCS system works.
The NCS Atlas boasts numerous benefits, including:
- Select and communicate colour quickly and easily
- Features all 1950 NCS Original colours
- Clear, concise layout – ideal for design and architecture
- Includes the NCS Colour Circle and the 40 NCS Colour Triangles
- Includes a page of pure and tinted greys
|Next Day Delivery to UK mainland|