£1,799.99 incl. VAT
BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor
Winner of the TIPA ‘Best Professional Photo Monitor’ Award for 2020
As photographers, you understand that colour accuracy is critical but can be a challenge to get right. This BenQ SW321C 32” photographer monitor surpasses industry standards to deliver guaranteed consistent colour performance in every detail right out-of-the-box. Whether you’re working on a photo or video, you can effortlessly relive every remarkable moment.
Compare our BenQ monitors here
- 4K (3840 x 2160) with IPS Technology and an impressive 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and 95% of DCI-P3/Display P3, the SW321C displays incredibly realistic colour for all types of photography.
- Impeccable colour reproduction from a 16-bit look up table (LUT) that improves RGB blending accuracy.
- A sharp and a true-to-life representation with the Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders the truest view of the original image.
- Benefit from an unbelievably authentic representation with the BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions for screen-wide colour accuracy.
- Produce consistent and accurate colour with built-in hardware calibration that allows you to adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data.
- Preview the HDR effect during post with HDR10 and HLG formats and video format that supports 24P/25P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown to prevent playback distortion of the source video.
- Save time in the screen to print process with the Paper Colour Sync Technology that simulates your screen to show what you will see on paper to edit photos with confidence and efficiency.
- A detachable shading hood specially designed to reduce the monitor’s screen glare from ambient lighting for accurate colour representation.
- Palette Master Element calibration software when used with a calibrator to customise the colour setting or maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
- Hotkey Puck G2 sets preferred colour modes and features for quick access to widely used settings.
The SW321C supports the world-leading video calibration software CalMAN and LightSpace to adjust the display’s 3D LUT and support third party video calibration software. Quality is guaranteed in every unit as BenQ have measures In place to ensure that monitors from different production lines will display colour at the same precise level.
We’ve been in the industry for over 30 years, for any technical advice about this product you can speak to our highly experienced team of experts who are able to help, call us on 0800 977 4167.
|Resolution:||3840 x 2160|
|Input Ports:||USB C, HDMI x 2, DisplayPort, USB 3.1, 3.5mm Headphone jack|
|Includes Monitor Hood:||Yes|
|Includes Cables:||Mini DisplayPort - DisplayPort, USB C cable, USB 3.1 cable|
|Gamut:||Adobe RGB/ sRGB, 99%|