BenQ SW2700PT Monitor
The BenQ SW2700PT monitor has a wide colour gamut that achieves 99% of the Adobe RGB colour space. This monitor is designed specifically for photographers, designers and image editors that value accurate and consistent colour throughout their work.
- 27” Screen - 2560x1440 QHD resolution
- 99% Adobe RGB colour space
- Hardware calibration allows users to adjust the 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table directly without altering graphics card output data, ensuring that every photo is smoothly and consistently displayed just as it was taken
- Controller included, which allows users to quickly switch between 3 custom modes; Adobe RGB, sRGB and Black-and-White photo mode
- Monitor hood included
- Individual factory-tested colour calibration report included
- Palette Master Element software can be used with a calibrator to optimise the colour performance of the display
- A 10-bit display panel for smooth shading and colour transitions in natural gradations
- The monitor achieves an average Delta E≤2 and below for both Adobe RGB and sRGB, ensuring colour accuracy throughout project workflow as well as providing viewers with the truest impression of the original image
The latest IPS (In Plane Switching) LED backlit panel technology ensures there is minimal colour shift and can be viewed at 178 degrees. Ships complete with a shading hood and matt screen to minimise glare.
Next Day Delivery to UK mainland.
**Please Note** This monitor has higher than standard resolution that requires a compatible graphics card to drive it correctly.
Please check your computer has either an HDMI or Display Port connection that will output the screen's native resolution.
If in doubt please call.
|Gamut:||Adobe RGB / REC709+, 99%|
|Includes Cables:||DVI-DL - DVI-DL, Mini DisplayPort - DisplayPort, USB cable|
|Includes Monitor Hood:||Yes|
|Input Ports:||DVI-DL, HDMI, DisplayPort, SD Card Reader|
|Resolution:||2560 x 1440|