Pantone FHI Color Guide
Refreshed, Restyled & Required with 315 new Pantone FHI colours.
Portable colour communication, specification and production in the office, lab or on the go.
Start the decade bright with 315 new Fashion, Home & Interior (FHI) colours included in the full collection of Pantone FHI industry-relevant colours. Versatility on the go – this compact, two-volume set guide is perfect for easy colour specification, production and inspiration in the office, lab and on the go to create cutting-edge designs in ceramics, cosmetics and fashion.
You can locate colours quickly as the guides are organised in chromatic order and arranged by colour family. To help the environment, this is made from TPG (Text Paper-Green) – which is a lead and chromium-free formulation of Pantone’s TPX lacquer coatings. A convenient design process for you - use colours on both hard and soft surfaces as all TPG colours match back to Pantone’s FHI TCX (Textile Cotton System) products.
- 2,625 FHI colours, Including the latest 315 FHI colours in a compact two-volume set
- Each page features 7 FHI colours with an improved chromatic layout that organises all 2,625 colours by colour family
- Eco-friendly lacquer coating, TPG colours correlate with TCX colours
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number and name; the index at the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Use for colour inspiration, specification and production for hard home goods, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- These colours are also available as perforated paper chips. Shop Pantone Color Specifier
Pantone reference: FHIP110A (replaces FHIP110N)
Own a Guide? Have you purchased a Pantone Book, Guide, or Chip Set in the last 12 months featuring Pantone’s latest colours? If so, you may qualify for one month of Pantone Connect Premium FREE! If you bought two qualifying purchases, get two months. Three purchases, three months! Enter your product registration code here.