PANTONE Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated
Bring your designs to life with 294 new Pantone colours.
To help you visualise and express colour for graphics and print.
Created to enhance accuracy and consistency in your design workflow and supply chain, you can quickly select, communicate and compare colours for logo designs, packaging, signage and marketing material.
Benefit from the on-trend and industry-relevant colour reference used around the globe with a display of all 2,161 market-driven spot colours on coated and uncoated stock.For countless creative choices, enjoy the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system in this guide with direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems.
For your ease of viewing, application and portability, the colours are arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide and are printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights in two compact handheld fan decks. Elevate colour precision in your print and digital design with the colour reference used around the world for specification and inspiration.
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colours on printed materials.
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Printed on 100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated paper.
This product includes a free download of Pantone Color Manager software worth £90, upon product registration.
Pantone reference: GP1601A