PANTONE FHI Color Guide – Color of the Year 2022 Limited Edition
The Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide is now available as a limited edition to celebrate Pantone Color of the Year 2022: PANTONE 17-3938 Very Peri. This year’s Pantone Color of the Year is a dynamic, periwinkle blue hue with a vivifying violet-red undertone that blends the faithfulness and constancy of blue with the energy and excitement of red. For 2022, Pantone has created a completely brand-new colour as their Color of the Year selection, which is reflective of the transformative times in which we are living. The new addition to the Pantone colour system is symbolic of our shared moment and global transition.
This special edition two-guide set features a beautiful soft-touch cover and comes in a decorative box. Designed to show the appearance of colour on product, inside the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide, you’ll find a full page of Very Peri, more about why Pantone selected the colour for 2022, and a complete history of the past Pantone Colors of the Year.
There is limited stock available of the Pantone FHI Color of the Year Guide for 2022, and only this guide will include the brand new PANTONE 17-3938 colour. If you are looking to update your guide, now is the right time to buy this beautiful and unique edition.
- Includes the new 2022 Pantone Color of the Year in addition to the current 2,625 colours in the FHI system
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Seven colours per page on 4 cm x 2 cm colour blocks produced using lacquer stripe coating on paper
- TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates the latest evolution of the Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) product line – Pantoneremoved all lead and chromium content from the TPX products to offer a safer, more environmentally friendly product
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and name
- View colour on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process