£39.95 incl. VAT
ExpoDisc 2.0 Professional White Balance Filter
The ExpoDisc 2.0 Professional White Balance Filter is an easy and accurate way for photographers to set a custom white balance, meter for exposure and dust map the image sensor. The ExpoDisc 2.0 is the only calibrated and certified 18% transmission incident light metering filter.
The ExpoDisc will allow you to white balance photos and videos in less than 15 seconds, saving valuable time using photo-editing software. Whether you are shooting in RAW or JPEG, ExpoDisc 2.0 will consistently produce excellent colour in natural, artificial and studio lighting and it even excels in mixed lighting conditions.
ExpoDisc is easier to use than a grey or white card and it is also extremely portable due to its small and compact design. To use the ExpoDisc, simply place it on the front of your lens and capture the incident light while setting the camera’s custom white balance. This will virtually eliminate the need for post-capture colour adjustments.
ExpoDisc has received numerous industry awards for quality, innovation and value. ExpoDisc 2.0 features a number of improvements from the original version, including an improved mounting design.
ExpoDisc 2.0 77mm Key Features
- Quickly set white balance for photo and video
- Meter 18% incident exposure
- Hand calibrated for accuracy
- Available in 77mm and 82mm filter sizes (can be used with smaller filter sized lenses)
- Each ExpoDisc is individually packaged with its own calibration certification card
- Comes with a sturdy carry pouch and user quick start guide