EFI Fiery eXpress 4.6
Fiery eXpress software is now available as one complete powerful toolset incorporating all features from the three previous versions - Fiery eXpress for Photo, Proofing and Advanced.
Fiery eXpress is available in two sizes - Small supporting printers up to 18”/A2 and Large supporting printers from 24” and larger.
Production Print – Produce high quality Poster or production printing
Fiery eXpress offers a suite of production tools for editing tasks such as scale, mirror, crop, rotating and crop mark support that means better economy and less wastage through accurate automation.
Standardized Proofing –Create contract proofs with job verification and optimization
Use wizard based certification routine based on Fogra and IDEAlliance standards for precise output control in conjunction with strip measurements with the EFI ES-2000 / X-Rite i1Pro2. Thanks to the Job-based optimization feature, sub-optimal paper profiles can additionally be adjusted to meet the industry standards and individual quality requirements.
Quality Photographic Prints – Reliable image reproduction
Fiery eXpress delivers affordable, high quality colour for photographic outputs – quickly and easily. Automatically configures photographs, collections and contact sheets, whilst processing routine tasks faster through features such as colour and print presets.
EFI Fiery eXpress boasts numerous functions and features, including:
- Wizard for, Activation, Set-up, Configuration and Job Verification
- Dynamic Rendering Intent, dynamically analyses image and picks the most appropriate rendering intent – fully automatic or on demand
- Control over working color space, black control and more
- Maintain Job Orientation
- Automate common tasks such as printing contact sheets, with powerful new collection functions
- Produce outstanding images based on award-winning XF technology that now provides sophisticated RGB colour workflows
- Multi-Colour profile support, up to 7 channels
- PANTONE®, PANTONE® Plus, HKS, DIC and Toyo libraries
- Spot Color Edits and custom spot color support
- Native PDF support (Adobe PDF Engine) and support for Adobe PostScript 3 Engine (3018)
- Latest Fogra, IDEAlliance, Japan Color and EFI Control Wedges
- Broad support of key industry standards, including ISO 12647-7, IDEAlliance, SWOP, GRACoL
- Integrated measuring device support ES-1000/2000, X-Rite i1Pro/i1Pro2, HP, Epson & Canon supported devices
Next Day Delivery to UK mainland