Pantone® Pastel and Neon Chips Coated and Uncoated
Expand the Traditional Colour Palette with Pastels & Neons
Create more eye-catching, market-driven designs with soft pastels and vibrant neons. The Pantone® Pastel and Neon Chip book provides 154 pastel and 56 neon speciality spot colours to help broaden and complement the Pantone® Solid Chips book. Pantone Pastels and Neons add greater variety to your packaging, logos and branding, print and marketing materials, and more. The perforated spot colour chips are printed on both coated and uncoated paper stock, making them easy to share, compare, and reference on the go. Useful for design palettes, mood boards, product sketches and attaching colour to design files for sharing with production partners or for approving colour on press. Expand and enrich your existing Pantone® colour palettes with modern pastels and dynamic neons.
- Single-volume, three-ring binder-style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organisation and storage
- Includes the pastel and neon spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone® colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips
- Printed on commonly used paper stock weights: 100lb (148 gsm) coated and 80lb (118 gsm) uncoated
- 154 pastel and 56 neon spot colours arranged in chromatic format
- Each colour is displayed with coordinating numbers
- Removable chips have three-sided colour bleed for comparing and evaluating colour combinations
- The index at the front of the book provides the numeric location for each colour
- Use the palette, mood board, concept building and colour specification, sharing and evaluationBroadens and complements the traditional spot colour palette found in Pantone® Solid Chips Book
- Replacement Chip Pages are sold separately for when colours run out
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone® colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud® (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).